Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Viva Las Vegas!

well hey there, it's my Monday here at work, and I just got done looking through our (minimal) pictures from Vegas celebrating my buddy's birthday. We really had a great time, despite my anxiety attack when we first got to the hotel room...Anxiety? yep. Why didn't anyone tell me that I would miss Tallon SO much? Of course I knew that I would miss him, but actually being hours away from my baby boy for two nights really hit me hard. After crying for twenty minutes, a phone call to my mom and Jeff calming me down, I realized that this was something we so needed. You'll be proud to know that I didn't cry anymore in Vegas. Now on the way home is a different story. We got caught in 6 hours of dead stop traffic due to a brush fire on the Cajon Pass in San Bernardino. A little Walking Deadish, a little end of the world feeling, a little a lot me crying wishing that I could see Tallon. But seriously, we had an amazing time, just what two young parents need. :)



 





























2 comments: