Thursday, November 29, 2012

Nashville, we are on our way to you. Be kind.

So Jeff and I are jetsetting off the Nashville, TN this weekend! We are leaving our baby boy behind again, this time across the country, to take a look around and see if we like it enough to possibly move there. Crazy? Absolutely. Especially coming from a girl who ALWAYS said that I'd never consider living anywhere else exception southern California.

I have a ton of mixed feelings about leaving the comfort of what is familiar here in California. Perhaps I'm a little traumatized from my childhood, a slice of my life where we lived in 3 different states within 2 years. But my mom tried hard to plant our roots in Southern California when I was 9 and we've been here ever since.

I'm scared to leave the good life that we have here. It is good, but is there something more? Am I looking for more when something good is already under my nose here? Too many questions for a Thursday afternoon. What I know now is that I have to start packing and preparing myself to leave Tallon for 4 days, 2 nights. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Nashville is one of my husband's favorite cities. He'd totally move there. I hope you find something you love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhhh! man I've neglected this baby for so long. we actually live here now, and we DO love it! if you end up moving here, e-mail me, i'm loving the adventure of a new city.

    ReplyDelete