Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Man Crush

I don't know about you guys, but I have several old man crushes. Seasoned, experienced and ever so slightly wiser than the average 20 year old, salt and pepper haired MEN. These men have been through a good portion of their lives and know a thing or two about it. Today, I'd love to chat about Anthony Bourdain. Granted, he's not as old as some of my other old man crushes *cough, Kris Kristofferson* but he does have salt and pepper hair and is definitely wise. I've loved him since the early days of No Reservations and am so sad that it's coming to an end. Thankfully, I have discovered his Tumblr account and look forward to lurking it for hours on end in the future.

So tell me, who are your old man crushes? I definitely plan on sharing more of my own in the future :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment