Friday, November 9, 2012

Discovered Links

Happy Friday! I feel like my mind is going a million miles a minute. I have SO much to do before Tallon's birthday party on Sunday. Also, my Dad and Stepmom and driving in from Missouri and staying for a week, so I have planning and hosting to juggle this weekend. But hey, this weekend, okay month, is all about Tallon. That baby boy is turning 1, I just can't believe it. And you know I'll be posting pictures next week.

For now, here are some links that I enjoyed these past couple weeks :)

 
Do you love these clogs as much as I do? yes? I love love this purdy lady's blog

 
Absolutely am obsessed with this piece of furniture

 
Which I could put in this house...

Or this BEAUTIFUL home restoration. Click on the link for all the pictures, just gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment