Tuesday, October 16, 2012

The Walking f**cking Dead


Like I've said a million times before, I LOVE TV. GOOD TV. And what is good tv? The Walking Dead of course!

Back story on me and The Walking Dead: My husband is a huge zombie, monster, anything that's scary movie fan so since TWD premiered, he's been hooked. I, on the other hand, took a little longer to warm up to the idea of zombies for regular tv time. But once I was forced to sit and actually watch an episode last year, I was hooked. Unfortunately, when I was pregnant I just couldn't watch it, freaked me out just a little too much. But now that it's a new season and Tallon is tucked away sleeping when we watch it, I'm hooked again.

Did anyone see Sunday's episode? All I can say is I was CRYING. Literally crying because my favorite old man Hershel was attacked by walkers and of course the episode ends right after Rick chops his infected leg right off with an ax. I'm telling you, watch it!

I'm so hoping that I connect with other TV and TWD fans so we can talk!

Ugh, look at that face. The bravery. The kind eyes. Swooooon.


6 comments:

  1. I've never seen this show, but pretty much everyone I know watches it. I'm on the fence. I want to, but get scurred easily, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get scared easily too! Sometimes I have to hid behind a pillow, but I take comfort in knowing that it can't get too crazy since it's television. But seriously, the story line is reason enough to watch! :)

      Delete
  2. Zombies used to scare the crap out of me. That movie 20=8 Days Later was to blame. I too, was skeptical to watch TWD but I'm so glad I did because its easily one of my favorite shows. The Hershel leg thing shocked me; I can't wait for next Sunday to see what happens to him and what develops with those prisoners!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh I actually liked 28 Days Later surprisingly, the make-up is just insane.
      The prisoners and Lori talking to Hershel about the baby possibly being a walker gave me chills, how do they continously blow my mind!?

      Delete
  3. Ha I'll have to watch this, your funny talking about how much you love TV. I must admit I do too, HA!
    I can understand your husband being scared about choking, I was with my first, lucky you're not as scared so theres some balance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I'm not the only tv obsessed mom out there!
      About the choking thing, it's crazy, while I was pregnant I totally thought I would be the worry wart and Jeff be the easy going parent but it's the opposite! ah life :)

      Delete