Monday, September 3, 2012

The beginning...starting somewhere during

I am not a writer. I don't enjoy writing, nor do I think I'm capable of putting my thoughts together while speaking, let alone thoughts together on a computer. There. Pitty party finished.

As I blindly create my own corner of the internet, however small or large it becomes, (please at least a little bigger than when I started) I hope to accomplish two things: Document my family through pictures and to share it with family. Not only for them, but most importantly myself. I want to look back on these beginning days with our family and be thankful to have proof of these memories. And secondly, how awesome would it be to make new friends?!

Who knows how much time I'll actually be able to dedicate to this, but I think I'm up for a new challenge...

First and most important picture of our new little blog. Good lord, that baby is adorable.




No comments:

Post a Comment